True Jailbait Teens, Stickam Captures, Webcam Teens, Jailbait Forum

All the Jailbait videos, Jailbait pics, Webcam teens you could possibly want!
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Extabit
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm 

User topics
I have tried to use extabit to download some files from Oxbill but it doesn't seem to work or even be on the up and up. After paying my money through something called I Koruna (a real mess) the only thing I am allowed to download is iLivid which does not work and seems to be a totally useless file downloader and perhaps even Malware. Does anyone have any advice on how to use extabit and the whole general problem with buying it. I would like to suggest that you look into taking them off your approved list.
Alexlonebear :?

Post subject: Re: Extabit
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm 

User topics
well
why did you download iLivid? if you bought premium access you can download files without problems.
check your mail, they send message with info about your premium account usual.
and describe your problem in details please, because i can't understand what is wrong except malware downloader
are you not allowed to download files? what do you see on download page?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 am 

User topics
Ilivid can be installed safely if you follow this advice
Read this:
Code:
http://www.onlinethreatalerts.com/article/2012/11/18/ilivid-download-manager--search-results-com-toolbar-and-searchnu-com/

Good luck

Videodreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm 

User topics
I am not sure on how to do it. Maybe following will help:

- Go to Extabit where you can register you as a Extabit user, then you can use Extabit as a free user (but you have not the benefits Extabit Premium users have).

- If you want to be a Premium user of Extabit, then you can register you on the link above. When you have registered you, you can log into your Extabit account and buy a Premium account for Extabit. Note: That mails you get from different companies can be placed in your 'Spam/Junk box/folder/account' and not in your 'In box'. So maybe check you 'Spam/Junk box/folder/account' to see if important mails from Extabit are placed here.

You can also choose just to be a free member of Extabit or not a member at all, and download Extabit files (but then you are not able to download different Extabit files in a fast way. When you have download one file, you will have to wait some time before you can download the next file). To read about how you can download files from Extabit for free, see the subbject 'Help using free download extabit'.