HELP USING FREE DOWNLOAD EXTABIT

Looking for a video? Ask our members for it here. Please provide a screen cap and as much info as you have for the best results.

HELP USING FREE DOWNLOAD EXTABIT

Postby videodreamer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 am

I can not make any files dl from Extabit using the free download. Why so difficult?
I am not a novice at this, or using the Internet or using a PC.
I'm sure it can't be that difficult as I've made it work twice in the past.

Normally, I keep a notepad handy when I'm trying something new but did so much clicking and failed to keep tabs this time so guess I'm not THAT smart!
Can anyone explain how [they] do it.
Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

videodreamer
videodreamer

User topics

Re: HELP USING FREE DOWNLOAD EXTABIT

Postby Userjbl » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Here is an explaining on how you can download files from Extabit for free (to enlarge the pictures I have added to my explanation: Click on the pictures with the mouse):

1: Go to the address where the file you want to download is.

2: When you are on the concrete address then you with the mouse scroll a little bit down until you are about in the middle of the Extabit page. Here you find the text 'I want download for free'. With the mouse you click on this text.

3: When you have clicked on the text 'I want download for free', then automatic the text 'Please wait until download starts 0:30' comes. You wait 30 seconds.

4: When you have waited 30 seconds, a box with 2 words automatic appears.

5: In the box you enter the 2 words (as shown on the picture)

Notes:
- It is not necessarily the 2 words you can see on the picture, you will have to write. Often it is so that when you will download new files, then the words, you will have to write in the box, will be changed, so that they are not the same words as before.

- If it is difficult to see/read the 2 words you will have to write in the box, then you with the mouse can click on a specific icon (see the picture). Because then automatic Extabit will give you 2 news words you, instead of the words you had before, can write in the box.

6: When you have entered the 2 words in the box, then you on the keyboard click on the button called 'Enter'

7: When you have clicked on the button 'Enter', automatic the text 'Download file' appears in the top of the Extabit page. With the mouse you click on the text so you are able to download and at the same time save the file where you want.

Hope that this explanation will be a solution for you.
Userjbl

User topics

Postby taypi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Whenever I try to download anything for free from Extabit using this method, it tries to download it as an .exe file instead of just the video file. What am I doing wrong?
taypi

User topics

Postby BrandNew » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:11 pm

i think you are trying to download deleted file. if file was not found - they don't write that file has been removed. if you don't see file info (name and size) - that means file is removed. look:

file is live:

file is removed:

maybe you click by one of fake download ads, that's why you get .exe

show us the link?

Visit another one great dead-link forum with young stickam girls - http://stickamgfs.com/
BrandNew

User topics

Postby taypi » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

It happens literally every time I use it, and I can see everything in the first image you posted. So the file is still there.

I follow all the step correctly, but when I get the option to save the file it says:

You have chosen to open: nameoffile.avi.exe

which is a: Binary File (file size)

It always shows the video file with .exe added to the end. And I get some weird installer instead of the video if I actually download it.
taypi

User topics

Postby jackthegame » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 pm

u have to uncheck the box in the right top,it says "using download manager",dont use it and ur fine ;)

your welcome :)
jackthegame

User topics